I appreciate this opportunity to share what I believe.
- I am Dr. Bret Emery. I am part of a team of twelve welcoming professionals at Balance who are passionate about impacting the health of those we serve.
- I believe in the transformative power of developing and implementing nutrition and exercise programs for weight loss and fat reduction, strength and muscle building, behavioral alternatives to medication, and reversal of metabolic disorders.
- I believe people can and will improve their health when shown the path to do so.
- I believe in preparing my clients for the path.
If you could improve any aspect of your health right now, what would that be? Can you identify areas that have been neglected or could be enhanced if you were to focus on them? My specialty is guiding people through behavioral changes that immediately improve the quality of their lives. I do this work because I believe in the power of people to transform..
- I believe that we are not passive in our life circumstances. We are the creators.
I measure human biometrics and biomechanics with our exclusive Physique Tracker system.
I formulate specifically chosen nutrition strategies to meet your dietary and lifestyle goals.
I design and implement exercise programs to build muscle, reduce body fat and improve cardiovascular health.
Your health is dependent on many factors, the most of which is you. Your nutrition and exercise programming is designed to meet you where you are now and to progress you to where you want to be. Every workout has modifications to match your level. Take your time - or take it up a notch - it 's all up to you.
- Designing programs for your specific season in life and expertly created for making progress
We can't change what we don't measure. I track your personal metrics ensuring progress is made throughout our work together. Your personalized program is adapted to the progress you are making. It's easy to stay motivated when there's something new and fresh happening. We work together to ensure the changes resonate with your lifestyle.
The first step is to set up a complimentary consultation with me to discuss your goals and our services. We can meet in person, or talk on the phone if you prefer. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may call, text or email to set up your complimentary consultation. I work with clients weekdays from 6am to 8pm and Saturdays from 6am to 1pm.
711 S Osprey Avenue is located in beautiful Laurel Park. The location has easy access and plenty of parking.
Each machine is purposefully selected for your specific goals. Make your ideal a reality in our private one on one fitness facility.
Three floors of strength training, cardiovascular conditioning, neuromuscular massage and Yoga.
Health service pricing transparency is listed below. Payment is not rendered until satisfaction with the service provided is granted.
- 90 Minute Session: $150
- 60 Minute Session: $100
- 30 Minute Session: $50
A complimentary consultation is always available
711 South Osprey Avenue, Sarasota 34236
Phone or Text: (770) 751-7272 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Hours by appointment: Weekdays 6am to 8pm Saturdays: 6am to 1pm
MISSION STATEMENT: People can and will change given the appropriate information and possessing enough desire and discipline. I aim to be a decision support agent, guiding clients in the discovery of self-motivated change.